On April 4th, Energy One will be launching a new online banking experience that will make managing your accounts easier than ever.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE UPGRADE
- The upgrade will take place on 4/4/2021.
- All of your account details will be saved and ready to use including transaction history, payee information and scheduled payments.
- The login process will not change. You will be able to login using your current credentials as usual.
New User Experience Q&As
Why the change?
We’ve upgraded to make it easier for you to manage your money and initiate all those vital banking functions you’re used to. The redesigned user experience offers a streamlined workflow, friendlier navigation and a responsive design for better access across all of your devices with the same great features.
Right from the Accounts screen you’ll notice a new account layout. Your account tiles will be replaced by easy to view and manage account lists, with the same quick access to all the features you’re used to!
Will this affect my account access?
No. Simply log in as always, using your same credentials, to see what’s new. You’ll find all of your transaction history, payee information and scheduled payments in place and ready to use.
Can I still access quick account actions?
Yes. Instead of the drag-and-drop tile method, you can now easily make transfers, create alerts, view account information and statements by selecting the drop-down menu next to the corresponding account.
Will this affect my account details?
No, all of your account details will be saved and ready for you to use. This includes your Bill Pay payees, transfers, scheduled/recurring payments, even any Alerts you have set up.
Don’t forget! With Online Banking, you can:
• View current account balances and transaction history
• Pay bills and virtually anyone else with Bill Pay and Popmoney
• Bank from any device with our Mobile Banking app
• Transfer money between both internal and external accounts
• Track expenses, create budgets and set goals with Trends
• Open a new account right from the dashboard
How can I learn more about the new online experience?
To view and explore the features of Energy One’s online banking platform, we have provided a video tutorial.