- Free, fast, easy, safe, secure and convenient
- Enjoy 24/7 online banking access to your accounts for free
- Check your deposit and loan balances anytime, from anywhere
- See posted transactions and view check copies
- Transfer money to your other Energy One accounts, or make loan payments
- Set up recurring transfers to occur automatically
- Assign titles or nicknames to your accounts
- Pay bills, get eStatements, and much more
- Online Bank mobile is a free app available from your smartphone app store—view current balances, and transaction history, transfer money, make payments, and even deposit checks, right from your smartphone
Get more information about online and mobile services here.
- Free, fast, easy, safe, secure, and convenient through digital banking
- Get your statement sooner and in color
- Reduce the risk of identity theft; keep your personal account information out of the mail
- Save and store your statements for as long as you want, with no paper clutter
- To enroll in E-Statements, submit a secure message within your online banking platform or call us at 918-699-7100
Energy One’s free app puts Online Bank in the palm of your hand! View your balances and transaction history, transfer money, pay bills, and even deposit checks! The app is available for smartphones using iPhone and Android operating systems. Learn more or get it free from your app store today and set up your online bank account.
Introducing Instant Balance. No login. No waiting.
Want to take a peek at your account balance? Our mobile app’s new Instant Balance feature lets you view up to six accounts from the login screen – no password necessary. Just tap the new Instant Balance button on the login screen to begin the setup process. Download the latest version of our mobile app to use this feature.
- No monthly fee**
- Save even more time and money
- Quit buying stamps and reordering checks
- Schedule recurring payments or to happen on a specific date
- Track your payments by type—great for tax preparation
- Through digital banking, you can reduce the risk of identity theft; keep your credit union account number private and keep checks out of the mail
- Set bills up before you leave town so you can relax on vacation
Online Banking Protection
The multi-factor authentication (MFA) security feature works 24/7 to protect your online bank account, even when you’re not online. It helps guard against fraudulent login’s and phishing—malicious requests for your personal information, and identity theft. This makes your account harder to compromise because it relies on more than a password for access. You will be shown a security phrase each time you login, to prove to you that you’re at the authentic online bank site and you will register the computer you use to access your account. Any attempts to login made from an unregistered computer will prompt the system to ask for further verification, such as the answers to security questions you set up at enrollment.
For frequently asked questions about online bank, click here.
Going through trash and mail are consistently among the most common ways to victimize someone. The Better Business Bureau recommends that you bank entirely online to protect yourself. That’s why Energy One offers the full suite of online banking options for free. Through 24/7 online banking, you can monitor your accounts in real-time, so you can catch suspicious activity as it happens. Bill Pay keeps your checks out of the mail and your account number private. Notifications and eStatements also keep your account numbers and information out of the mail. Sign up for free and remember that Energy One is here to protect you.