Shared Branch credit unions at thousands of locations partner to provide personal service and easy account access for each other’s members wherever they happen to be. So even if you’re far from home, you can conduct transactions just as you would at one of our own branches. The best part is, there is NO fee charged to you, the member!
At Shared Branches across the country and around the world, you can:
- Take advantage of extended hours at many locations.
- Access your credit union accounts in person when you travel
- Keep your account if you move across town or across the country.
- Perform transactions that include:
- Check deposits
- Cash deposits
- Transfers within accounts (same membership)
- Loan payment by check, cash or transfer
- Cash advances
- Cash withdrawals
- Check account balances
- Check transaction history
Wherever you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, all you’ll need to access your accounts just as you would at your home branch are:
- Photo identification
- Your credit union’s name
- Your member or account number
Just look for this logo:
Click here to find the nearest Shared Branch.
Today CO-OP Shared Branch is the nation’s third largest branch network with over 5,400 branches and hundreds of CO-OP Shared Branch express self-service locations.