Premier One Checking
Peace of Mind √
Premier One is so much more than a checking account. In addition to valuable financial benefits, Premier One checking helps protect the things you cherish, like your identity, and the things you depend on, like your cell phone. It also offers protection on the things you purchase with your Premier One debit card, plus amazing savings on everything from hotels and rental cars to healthcare expenses. All for only $4.95 per month.
Premier One Banking Features
- No direct deposit required
- Free online banking
- No monthly fee for bill pay
- Free online check images
- No minimum balance required
- One free check order per year (members age 60+)
- Free premium debit card (upon approval)
- Unlimited transactions
- Special promotions
- Eligibility for a Premier One Money Market Account
For a complete list of fees and disclosures, click here.
Premier One Life and Lifestyle Benefits
As a Premier One checking account holder, you get a lot of great added benefits, including:
- Travel and leisure membership* from thousands of local and national businesses, including hotels, restaurants, car-rental companies and movie theaters (available online only).
- Health discount savings* on prescription drugs, vision (including contacts, glasses, eye exams and LASIK surgery) and dental services (including checkups, oral surgery and orthodontics). This is NOT insurance.
- Buyer’s protection 2 and extended warranty 2 on items you buy using your Premier One checking debit card. Items are protected against accidental damage, fire or theft for up to 90 days from date of purchase. Item(s) must be purchased entirely with this account
- Cell phone protection2. You can be reimbursed up to $400 toward the cost of replacing or repairing up to 4 cell phones that you pay for using your Premier One account.
- IDProtect® 1, which includes fully managed identity-theft resolution services1 and up to $10,000 in identity-theft expense reimbursement2
Additional details about each of these benefits is listed below.
*Registration/activation required. See details below.
Identity Theft Protection
According to Javelin Strategy & Research, there were 16.7 million identity fraud victims in 2017—a 8 percent increase from 2016.
Identity thieves are getting craftier, which is why we include IDProtect® with our Premier One checking account.
IDProtect®1 benefits include:
- Up to $10,000 identity theft expense-reimbursement coverage2 for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully managed identity theft resolution services, including access to a dedicated fraud specialist who will manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Debit and credit card registration.*
- Identity monitoring (over 1,000 databases).*
- Online identity theft news center plus valuable phone and web resources.*
- 3-in-1 Credit file monitoring3 and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports.*
- 3-in-1 Credit report – request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon opening a resolution case.*
- Credit score*– receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report. Credit score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
Cell Phone Protection 2
Most cell phone warranties only cover manufacturing defects. What if your phone is stolen or damaged? As a Premier One account holder, you can be reimbursed for up to $400 toward the cost of replacing or repairing your device. This valuable protection covers you whether you are at home or abroad, and covers up to 4 phones that you pay for with an eligible Energy One account.
This one benefit alone is worth the nominal $4.95 Premier One monthly account fee, which is less than what you would pay for a typical insurance plan on one cell phone.
Buyer’s Protection 2 and Extended Warranty 2
With Premier One checking’s Debit Advantage® , your purchases are protected against accidental breakage, fire or theft for up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Debit Advantage also extends the U.S. manufacturer’s original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases (if the warranty is less than ﬁve years).
Item(s) must be purchased entirely with eligible Energy One account.
Travel and Leisure Discounts Membership* – Your Premier One checking account is also a big-time savings account. Discounts from thousands of local and national businesses are available, including restaurants, hotels, car rental companies and even movie theaters. You can access coupons online to print out or redeem using your mobile device.
Healthcare Discount Savings – Enjoy savings on a variety of healthcare services, including:
- Prescription drugs – Save an average of 24 percent on brand-name and generic prescription drugs. Our card is welcomed at approximately 68,000 pharmacies nationwide. This is NOT insurance. (Registration/activation required. Available online only).
- Vision – Get up to 60 percent off eyeglasses, contact lenses and other retail eyewear items through a network of over 20,000 eye-care professionals nationwide, including JCPenney, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical and Target Optical. In addition, save 10-30 percent off eye examinations and 40-50 percent off the national average price for LASIK surgery. This is NOT insurance. (Registration/activation required).
- Dental – Receive signiﬁcant savings on dental care expenses through one of the most recognized networks of dental providers nationwide, with access to over 58,000 providers. You can save up to 50 percent on dental services and expenses such as routine and preventive care and more extensive treatments such as crowns, ﬁllings, dentures, oral surgery, and even orthodontics (braces) and some cosmetic dentistry services. This is NOT insurance. (Registration/activation required. Available online only).
*Registration/activation required. Available online only.
Free One Checking
To show our gratitude to our members, Energy One now offers Free One Checking, a totally free account that replaces Energy One’s 1-2-3 Free Checking account. Features of Free One Checking include:
- no required minimum balance
- no required direct deposit
- no minimum number of debit card transactions
- no limit on debit card transactions
- free online banking
- no monthly fee for bill pay
- free standard debit card (upon approval)
I have a 1-2-3 Free Checking account. What do I need to do?
Not a thing. We’ll make the conversion to the new Free One Checking for you.
Will my account number or log-in information change?
No. You keep your same Energy One debit card, account number and account log-in information.
Money Market eChecking
The perfect choice for members who enjoy doing much of their business electronically.
- No opening deposit required
- Unlimited electronic transactions
- ATM and debit card available
- Earn dividends and pay no fees when balance is above $5,000
- $10 per item fee for non-electronic transactions
- Free online bank
Free account with no service change, no minimum balance and no direct deposit requirement.
- Can be used to the age of 25 as long as the member is a student
- Members age 15 to 17 may open a student checking account with a parent or guardian as a signer on the account
- Plus all the benefits of Premier One checking if parent or guardian uses Premier One
- Unlimited electronic transactions
- Free online bank
- No monthly fee for bill pay
See a complete list of fees and disclosures, click here.
Transfer funds from home equity line of credit (application and approval required; not allowed in Texas).
Transfer funds in $100 increments from another deposit account for $2 each transfer.
Lost ATM or Debit Card
To report a lost or stolen ATM or debit card, please do the following:
Between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Central, Monday through Friday, call 918-699-7100 or 1-800-364-3628, option 4 for Card Services. On weekends and on holidays or after business hours, call 1-833-604-0699.
To request stop payment of a check/ACH, automatic withdrawal or EFT download this form, fill it out and send it to your branch. To request stop payment of a bill payment item, contact Pay It! at 1-800-877-8021. To request a written statement of unauthorized debit, download this form, fill it out and send it to your branch.