Membership Application

Energy One offers a complete selection of financial services and competitive rates. If you are ready to sign up, you can apply online for membership. Or, if you prefer, you can download the membership application, fill it out, and submit it to your local branch. Or you can print it, fax it, or mail it to the credit union with your minimum share deposit of $5 for each member along with copies of the documents as required under the USA Patriot Act.

Two documents are required: one must be a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license); the second can be a social security card, voter registration card, military ID, or student ID, for example. A credit union membership officer will review your application to verify that you are in our field of membership, and upon approval, we will open your account and send you the proper forms, disclosures, and other information.

Apply Now Fees & Disclosures

We recommend that you use the Google Chrome browser to avoid any potential disruptions when applying online.

Who is Eligible?

Energy One offers membership to employees of the following companies who work in or are paid or supervised from the listed location. Credit union membership eligibility is subject to credit union verification.

Membership employee groups.

New Accounts

Current members may contact your branch to start the process or send a request on the Contact Us page.

USA Patriot Act

The USA Patriot Act requires financial institutions to obtain, record, and verify information to establish your identity. This regulation is to help prevent fraud, identity theft, and the spread of terrorism and money laundering. When you open an account, we will ask you for information to confirm your identity. We will also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents. The credit union membership information you provide us may also be verified with outside sources such as credit bureaus, ChexSystems, or direct contact with third parties as permitted by law. When you open an account, please provide us with two forms of identification. One must be a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or state ID card. The second form of ID can be a social security card, voter registration card, military ID, or student ID, for example.