A mortgage loan is typically the biggest financial commitment you can make and it can be an intimidating process, even if you’ve done it before. At Energy One, we want to take the stress out of buying or financing a home so you can focus on the more enjoyable aspects of home ownership. We offer competitive rates and terms so you can find the best fit for you and your family. Please feel free to use our online calculators, review our loan options, and start the prequalification process today at our mortgage loan center.
- Purchase new property or refinance an existing home loan
- Flexible terms – 10, 15, 20, or 30-year loans
- Fixed and adjustable rates available
- FHA, VA, and Jumbo loans
- Investment and vacation properties
If you have any questions, please contact our mortgage loan expert to discuss your options. Call 918-699-7100 or 1-800-364-3628 and select option 1 for loans, then 2 for real estate, or email RealEstate@energyone.org.
Typically, a large amount of personal information is needed when purchasing or refinancing a home loan. The Energy One mortgage loan resource staff has put together a list that should help you get a head start on providing items that will aid in the process of your mortgage loan. These are the most common items, but in some cases additional items will be required.
- Salaried members will need copies of the last two pay stubs and W-2s for the previous two years. Please include names, addresses, and phone numbers for the employers if not included on the W-2.
- Self-employed members will need copies of the last two years’ tax returns. Also, if the business is incorporated, copies of the last two years’ corporate returns and a current profit and loss statement will be needed.
- Retired members will need copies of a 1098 or 1099 to verify social security and retirement income.
- Copies of the most recent two months’ bank statements.
- Copies of quarterly statements for investment accounts such as 401K, stocks, and mutual funds.
- If rental properties are owned, copies of lease agreements and payment history.
- If currently renting, the name and address of the current landlord is needed.
- Insurance agent’s name and number where they can be reached.
- If this is a home purchase, a copy of the contract is needed.
- If this is a Texas refinance, a copy of the note is needed.